17 Feb 2013

Keeping it in the Family

As I mentioned in my last post, I was at the Harpenden House Hotel for the wedding fair. Hello to anybody that I spoke to at the fair today, and welcome to my blog!

I was there with Heritage Classic Cars (20% off my invitations for anyone books one of their cars. Just thought I'd throw that in there.....) and my Dad, sister, brother-in-law and Mum. I should mention that Heritage Classic Cars is run by my Dad, and it's not that I just need a lot of hand holding. Here are a couple of photos from the day.


I had never been to a wedding fair until my Dad started his wedding car business, as my own wedding was rather small (and perfectly formed!) and I didn't feel the need. However I think I would have ended up with a mammoth affair had I gone to any. There were so many pretty sparkly things - shiny dresses, beautiful cakes, cosmetics galore - that it must be very tempting to order something from every stall.

I think my husband is very glad that I didn't discover them until after we got married.......


1 comment:

  1. Your cards look super. I never went to a wedding fair before I got married, but expect they are luscious events - I imagine cash could so easily trickle (or run) out of your purse!

    Elaine (Folksy)

    ReplyDelete