20 May 2013

Well I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to write about today. I'm in the middle of cutting a wedding invitation design but it would be extremely rude to put the pictures up here before it's been seen by the bride and groom.....
 
So I am thinking that I'll just put up a few photos that I've taken over the week. That might be more interesting than if I drone on about nothing. First off is my daughter's mono print master piece that she did at the living craft exhibition in Hatfield last weekend. Not bad for aged 3!

 
I took the kids into London this week and went to the Aquarium and the Tate Modern. You can probably guess which one the kids preferred. Anyway, we took LOADS of photos. Some of which may inspire my cutting......

 





                        
 
My little Picasso in the making decided that she could do a painting like this one;


So as soon as we got home she did. And decided that it would be improved by an extra stripe. So there.
 

2 comments:

  1. haha, so cute! Such an artist. :)
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll pass the message on to her! I won't let her loose with the scissors too often though, she might outshine me:-)

      Delete